Barking Hills Country Club provides exclusive boarding.
Boarding is done “in-house” and your dog will be crated only if you request it.
We strive to give your dog a boarding experience like no other. There are two play areas, one for small dogs and one for large. Depending on weather and other conditions, dogs are involved in group play for several hours each day unless you request your dog have less exercise.
- You may provide food or your dog may have the house brand. Barking Hills currently feeds Triumph Lamb & Rice.
- Owners are encouraged to provide an old T-shirt that has not been laundered. This helps some dogs make an easy transition from your home to ours.
- Unless you specify otherwise, all Barking Hills boarders get healthy snacks and a bedtime cookie.
- All dogs boarded at Barking Hills must be current on all immunizations, spayed or neutered, on internal and external parasite control and must be good with other dogs.
- All dogs are boarded in our Frenchtown location, in the house, with other dogs.
- You may bring your dog to Frenchtown or, in many cases, arrange to drop your dog off in our Lebanon location.
- Barking Hills has drop off and pick up hours seven days a week.
Please contact us to inquire about availability. Holidays book very early so please book as soon as you make your plans.
You will need to fill out a boarding application, give us a copy of your dog’s veterinary records and provide a 50% deposit to hold your dates. To get your boarding application, contact us with “BOARDING AT BARKING HILLS” in the subject line.
Give us a call for more information at 908-996-9911